Hospital Delivery Bag Pack List

| on
Monday, September 11, 2017
Being a first time mummy, I was totally lost when it was about time for me to pack my hospital delivery bag as no one told me exactly what to pack and what not to pack. Hence I had to go around different websites to cross reference and come out with my own packing list. So here I am sharing with you guys my hospital delivery bag pack list! I hope this post will be exceptionally helpful for mummies who need a guide for their hospital delivery bag pack list. 

Essential Documents
- Marriage Cert
- Mummy&Daddy's ICs
- Prenatal visits receipts

- Toiletries
- Specs (If any)
- Maternity pads or super heavy flow sanitary pads
- Disposable undies 
- Nursing bras (2-3 would be sufficient)
- Breast pump
- Nipple cream 
- Night gown (Optional as you can wear your own or the one provided by the hospital)
- A set of outfit for discharge
- Phone charger
- Hair ties (A MUST)

- Swaddle
- Mittens & booties (2 sets)
- Handkerchiefs (2-3)
- Nursing bib
- Diaper (3-4)
- A set of outfit for discharge
- Carseat

- 2-3 sets of outfits (If daddy plans to stay overnight)
- Toiletries (If daddy plans to stay overnight)
- Snacks (Biscuit or bread will be good)

Well, I hope the list above has been helpful for your packing. Do let me know if I've missed out any item in the list!

All the best for your delivery & JIAYOU Mummies! 
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature