Free Baby Products Sample List

| on
Saturday, December 09, 2017
Who doesn't love free samples! I LOVE THEM!!!

Not just because it's free, it allows me to try out different products to see which are most suitable for my baby before committing to purchase them. One thing I hate as a parent is buying a product and end up wasting my money as its not suitable for my baby. As a result, I have to fork out another sum of money to purchase a different new product. *frownssss* 

I have compiled a list of free baby products samples ranging from diaper, milk powder to skincare. In order to receive the samples, usually it would require filling up of particulars. So please be prepared to filled up many many particular forms if you're intending to request for all the baby products samples listed below. 

Milk Powder Samples List:
Aptamil - Click here
Enfa - Click here
Abbott - Click here
Dumex - Click here
Nestle - Click here
Friso - Click here
S26 - Click here
Karihome - Click here
Oz Farm - Click here
Blackmore - Click here
Einmilk - Click here

Baby Diaper Samples List:
Huggies - Click here
Merries - Click here
Drypers  - Click here
Bosomi - Click here
Mamy Poko  - Click here

Baby Skincare Samples List:
Bepanthen - Click here
Cetaphil Baby - Click here


Maternal Milk Samples List:
Similac Mum  - Click here
Anmum  - Click here
Dumex - Click here

Hope all the parents can benefit from the samples!
Do share with me if you happen to know more samples that ain't listed here! :D




Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature